May 1, 2007

the bulge of the belly

It has been recognized! Yesterday at work a customer asked me when I was due. It just made my day to know that I am starting to look pregnant instead of fluffy! I am feeling pretty good these days. I still can't stay up very late at night and I will feel very mild nausea in the morning until I eat something, but overall things are progressing well. My next OB appt is next week and I am anxious to hear the heartbeat. I didn't get to hear it last time because it was too early. I feel like everything is good though, afterall my belly is growing but I haven't gained any weight yet. Let's hope the weight gain stays to a minimum this time.

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown May 1, 2007 at 7:42 PM  

Glad you are and the bean are doing well! I can't wait to see pics of your baby belly :)

. May 4, 2007 at 9:39 PM  

Oh so happy for you! Take care of that little gummy bear as Sayward called mine at this stage! Isn't motherhood great, so happy to be sharing it with you! Best of luck~call me after the Dr. Appointment. oh and I'm ready for the bounce house pics!

Amy May 5, 2007 at 1:10 PM  

Sweet!!! What a cool feeling!!! I am so happy for you!!! And I love the belly pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP