June 12, 2007

7 more days...

...until we find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I'm so excited! I can hardly stand the anticipation. It's funny, with Ben I didn't really want to know. Although I am glad we found out because it caused me to have a closer bond with him while still pregnant. This time around though it's all I think about. I've done all the silly old wives tales tests, chinese calendar, and overall wild guessing games. What's really funny is I'm not sure what I even want it to be. On one hand I would love a girl since this is likely our last child. But I also think another boy would be wonderful. I guess it really doesn't matter....as the cliche goes, as long as he/she is healthy. I just want to know!! It's going to be really difficult too. Tim will not be able to go with me to the u/s so I am going to have the tech put the answer in an envelope and we will open it together that evening. Give me strength not to peek!!!

Things have been going well. I had my 18 week checkup last week. The heart was beating strong at 150bpm and baby was dancing around. She had to keep chasing it with the doppler. I have only gained 1 lb so far, that makes me very happy! One odd thing though, morning sickness has returned. It's only 1st thing in the morning, but I can't seem to keep down my coffee and prenatal vitamin. How strange that it would be back this late in the pregnancy. This didn't happen with Ben. Just goes to show that all pregnancies are different I guess.

Ben is doing great! He spent last weekend at Grandma's house. And while I missed him terribly I know he had a good time. It's funny how after not seeing him for 2 days it seems he grew! But what's really amazing is for 2 days the house stayed clean!! Of course he was not home for 15 minutes when he unloaded ALL of his toys from his toybox, dumped all of his cars in the middle of the room, eaten a popcicle, terrorized the animals, and had an episode of Zaboomafoo playing on the TV. It was good to have my little hurricane home!

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown June 13, 2007 at 9:25 AM  

Oh, I can't wait to hear what you're having!!! How exciting!! Sorry about the morning sickness returning...hopefully it goes away soon!

Melissa June 13, 2007 at 5:15 PM  

OMGosh, I would have to peak! LOL Good luck with that.
I can't wait to hear what you are having!! I'm so excited for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP