June 25, 2008

The locust series

Locusts are a pretty common visitor in our yard, but often they fly away whenever approached. Just ask Ben...he was trying unsuccessfully to catch one this morning. This guy not only sat still long enough for me to get a picture, he was just as interested in me as I was in him. You'll notice in the progression that as I get closer he starts sitting up and looking at me.








He even let me walk around for a different angle.


Pretty exciting huh? Hmmm, maybe I should consider getting out more....

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown June 25, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

What a cute little locust! LOL I think we both need to get out more...I was thinking that as I was taking pictures of a housefly the other day rofl

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP