July 21, 2008

The blame game

Uh oh, here we go...Ben has figured out the benefit of having a little brother, he gets to blame him for everything. Everytime Alex starts crying or I walk into a room with a huge mess Ben points to Alex and says "he did it!". Ben is smart enough to know that he can't get away with saying that if Alex isn't in the room with him though....therefore, the poor dog got blamed yesterday for a broken table.

I would almost believe him if this cheesy grin wasn't so devilish looking....

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown July 21, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

Oh my goodness! You're in for it! Look at that face! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP