July 15, 2008

They really do like each other!



I was testing out the batteries in my external flash when Ben ran over and put his arm around Alex, who returned the gesture. It was such an unexpected moment I didn't get a chance to focus properly and Alex's face is covered in crumbs, but I love this picture all the same.

What's even more surprising is today Ben shared his ice cream sandwich with Alex without having to be told, bribed, or begged. They just may make it through brotherhood afterall, sometimes I wonder....

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Melissa July 16, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

That is so incredibly sweet!!! Wow. Alex looks so big there.
Ahhh...these are the moments. :)

Unknown July 16, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

Oh my goodness...could they be any sweeter!! I really can't believe how big Alex is getting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP