February 28, 2009

A Christmas Story...in February

Bear with me (or is it bare? I always get it confused) as I play catch up for the family's sake on pictures...

This little wiseman did a mama proud in his school play, even though he was battling his 1st ever ear infection.
IMG_7015w

Handing over his gift to baby Jesus.
IMG_7021w

Looking for me.
IMG_7027w

Christmas at Grandma & Grandpa Dishroon's house. Note the "what the hell" on Ben's face. He had just opened a gag gift of girly items...brushes, ribbons, barrettes, etc.
IMG_7143w

He was so pleased when I put a pretty ribbon in his hair.
IMG_7163w

The perfect gift.
IMG_7141w

Trimming the tree.

Ben did most of the ornament hanging.
IMG_7105w

As a result all of the ornaments got bunched together on the lower right half of the tree.
IMG_7122w
IMG_7124w

Alex looks like he is helping, but really he is just taking all of the ornaments off of the tree. He learned the phrase "no touch" that evening.
IMG_7109w

Christmas morning was by far from Norman Rockwell....Ben was suffering from an allergic reaction to the antibiotics prescribed for his ear infection and Alex was, well just Alex, so they both were suffering from a severe case of the grumpies. But life is not always Leave It To Beaver and you have to make the most of what you are given.

Christmas morning...Santa's been here!
IMG_7176w

IMG_7180w

If you look closely you can see the hives broken out on Ben's face.
IMG_7186w

I won't bore you with the hundreds of repetitive photos of them opening gifts. I don't think Ben even realized all he had gotten until the next day.

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP