March 14, 2009

Be on the lookout...

i spy, with my own eyes

Details on my new Etsy shop coming soon. I will be selling prints of my nature photos and possibly some other hand crafted items. I'm so excited to embark on this adventure!

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

wakeupandlive March 14, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

I am so excited!!! You're shop is going to do so well!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP