March 5, 2009

Rock On

I am slowly trying to catch up with the weekly iSpy challenges. One that was issued was to photograph something historical. I actually issued the challenge with this photo in mind.

iSpy weekly challenge-History

This is a rocking chair that was purchased by my grandfather, Papa, for my mother when she was pregnant with me. It has since been handed down to me. Even though it's missing it's cushion and it's not the prettiest piece (note the lovely fruit painted atop in gold), I have spent many hours rocking my sweet babies to sleep in it. I will cherish the day that I will hopefully be fortunate enough to rock my grandchildren in it.

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous March 7, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

What a treasure! You captured it beautifully!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP