March 9, 2009

Watching the clouds float by

iSpy-Clouds.2

I'm still playing catch up on all of the iSpy challenges I missed out on while my computer was down. One of the challenges was "Clouds". I had snapped a few here and there, but I wasn't really pleased with what I saw. Finally, yesterday while playing with the boys outside, I laid back in the grass and just watched the clouds float by. I don't remember the last time I did that. I'm sure I must have been a little girl. It was such a humbling, awe-struck experience. It really puts into perspective how small we are in comparison to the world and beyond. If you haven't taken the time to watch the clouds lately, do so. Everyone could use a little humility.

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP