April 24, 2009

Just Sharing

Some pictures of the boys because I get fussed at by the grandparents if I don't. And well, they are pretty darned cute so I do like to show them off. These were taken at the park when we went for a picnic on Wednesday.

There's an old caboose and train car nearby that they like to explore.

IMG_1045w

IMG_1049w

It's so hard to get a natural pose from him, I either get attitude or goofiness.
IMG_1057w

IMG_1054w

I missed the focus on this one, but I love the way he's looking back at me.
IMG_1185w

A new favorite.
IMG_1150w

IMG_1194w

After we came home for Alex to nap we went back outside the soak up the sun and play with caterpillars.

Alex was fascinated! He kept asking "What is that?" and then tried to squish them.
IMG_1223w

This is the 1st year I've convinced Ben to hold one. Now he can't put them down!
IMG_0832w

And now for my macro pleasure...
IMG_0749w

IMG_0735w

IMG_1214w

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Devona April 27, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Your boys are adorable. I love spending time outside with preschoolers. That's the best pleasure of spring.

In the last macro-shot of the caterpillar it looks like it has a jack-o-lantern face. How amazing.

TanishaRenee April 30, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

Oh my goodness, where has the time gone? Look how big they've both gotten! Didn't you just have Alex like yesterday?! And they are such cuties!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP