April 3, 2009

The anatomy of a conversation with Ben

Mommy? Can I have some ice cream?
Can I have some ice cream now?

What?? What do you mean I have to wait until after lunch?
What? What do you mean I can't have ice cream?

That makes me so sad!
That makes me sad

I don't want any ice cream! (failed attempt at reverse pyschology)
I'm soooo sad

I just thought you are pretty. (now switching to the sucking up tactic)
Mommy, I think your pretty

Look, I'm happy now! (cheesy fake smile to prove he's not pouting)
Cheesy fake smile

So.......can I have some ice cream now?
See? I'm happy!

It's so easy to be manipulated by a 4 year old....

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

wakeupandlive April 6, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

ROFL!! They're so good at manipulating! Too cute!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP