May 8, 2009

Redemption

For the past 3 days Alex has been high maintenance to say the least.

maybe it's because he's cutting his eye teeth...
maybe it's because his big brother and favorite person to torment has been at grandma's house...
maybe it's because he misses his hair...

I just don't know.

All I can say is it's a good thing he decided to redeem himself last night by putting a bucket on his head.

Buckethead

He walked around for at least 30 minutes with the bucket on his head. He even brought it to the dinner table. He had mad navigation skills with it on too. I wonder if there is a paying future for bucketheads?

You lose all feelings of frustration and aggravation when you see this face.
Doesn't take much to entertain him

The only thing I do know for certain is he is so lucky he is so cute!

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous May 8, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

Oh man. Moms truly do have the toughest jobs around....especially stay at home moms(not that working moms don't have it tough cause they do). But you're right....that smile makes it all worth it :) Hang in there momma!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP