June 24, 2009

Black Beauty or Shelob?

I'll let you decide.....

black beauty or shelob?

I found this lady prepping her egg sac on our front walkway today. She's the biggest one I've ever seen in person, her body is about the size of my thumbnail. As much as we usually adopt the 'no kill' policy in our home, black widows are the exception. She's beautiful, but sadly she'll be gone by morning. It's just too dangerous with the boys.

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown June 26, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

You're being a good momma by exterminating her and the egg sac...atleast you got a picture first ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP