June 18, 2009

Field Day

As Alex and I were riding around last evening handling some errands I decided to pull over and check out a huge field. It has been on my list of places to go play with my camera for quite some time now. We were only there a short time (note to self, make sure child is fed and happy before dragging him out in the sun in 90 degree weather) but I know I'll be back.

It was covered in these pretty Little Sulphurs feasting on the wild clover.
Little Sulpher TTV

And Queen Anne's Lace for as far as you could see.
Queen Anne's Lace TTV

Here's my little golden boy before his meltdown.
IMG_4312editedw

With a more vintage processing.
IMG_4291w

I can't wait to go back and play!

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown June 18, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

I wanna go! Great shots! I particularly love the queen annes lace shot! Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP