July 15, 2009

Heartbroken

I knew this day was coming...yet here I sit shocked, numb. If you've ever been owned by a dog then you understand how very much a part of your family they become. Kojak was a gentle soul that wanted nothing more than to be by your side....and maybe have a nibble or two of whatever you were eating. He was only 6 weeks old when we brought him home. A little white puff ball that sat in my lap. He was my first true experience raising a dog, a child of fur. He will be missed more than I can put into words right now. My bugaboo, I love you!

I will miss you bugaboo :(

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous July 15, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

I am so so sorry. I am crying on your behalf. I remember when you got him. I went through this recently also. The absolute worst was telling my kids. My only consolation was that it was quick and not long and painful. It still sucks big time! I'm sorry! Picture him in doggie heaven (and yes there has to be one!) doing his very favorite thing. Long distance hugs my friend--a great furry friend will be sorely missed! Carol

Rachel July 16, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

I'm so sorry. We have a 14 and 13 year old dog, mine from my college days and C's from his bachelor days. Every morning we expect to find one of them gone and it is going to be so hard when they go. Sending puppy kisses and furry hugs your way.

Jenn Jorgensen July 16, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

My heart breaks for you. I am so, so sorry.

xoxoo
jenn

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP