August 27, 2009

Rolls of fun

What do you get when you add a boy, a kitten, and a roll of paper towels together? A big mess and tons of fun!

IMG_7703w


I think it's safe to say that Sylvester feels better from his upper respitory infection and is in full kitten mode. He has been climbing curtains, attacking my hair, chasing anything that will move, and still trying to survive the smothering kisses from the boys. It's been a joy having such a delightful distraction around the house. Too bad Tweety is not in agreement...

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown August 27, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

LOL Too cute!! Kittens are the best!

Vicki Chrisman September 2, 2009 at 11:59 PM  

Oh CUTENESS! Come teach me how to use my camera!!! lol

Jenn Jorgensen September 10, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

hehehe!!!love it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP