October 18, 2009

11 years will get you....

IMG_9224 2


-a marriage that is not perfect, but is constant and reliable

-a partner to face life with while being completely yourself, and that's okay

-a beautiful home

-2 precious children

-more love than ever thought possible

Ben and I where doodling on each other's hands today while goofing around. I thought it was pretty cute when he wrote 'I ♥ you' so I took a picture. Then I realized how appropriate that he chose the hand with my wedding band on Tim and I's 11th anniversary weekend.

I am loved.

I am blessed.

4 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown October 18, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Very sweet! And Happy Anniversary! We also celebrated our 11 years in Sept! I hope you had a wonderful week-end!

Unknown October 19, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

It's nice to take stock of life and find that when it comes down to it, you really do have all the blessings you need. Congrats again on your 11th!

Unknown October 19, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

So sweet! I hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

Melissa October 20, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Happy Anniversary!!! So sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP