December 7, 2009

speaking of being blessed

014ew


This child.....where do I begin? He has such an extreme personality. He is incredibly strong willed, stubborn, and willful. While at times that can be so very frustrating when he wants his way, the positives to these attributes is that when he is happy and loving his enthusiasm cannot be matched. He will seek you out just to give you a big squeeze around the neck and smooches then go back to his business. He is smart, conniving, kissable, wild, snuggly, temperamental, curious, silly, beautiful....and most importantly, he belongs to me ♥

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown December 7, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

His eyes! Oh, help me, his eyes! :D

Melissa December 7, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

My little boy is much like that! Challenging... but I would''t change him for the world! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP