January 16, 2010

soaking up the sun

050e


This time last week we had bitter cold temperatures in the teens and snow covered grounds. Yesterday the temps climbed up into the 60's. It's amazing how much warmer 40-60 degrees feels to me now. We took full advantage and spent all day outside playing until the sun went down. While I'm not quite ready for Spring yet (I actually enjoy cold weather. sometimes.), it was a day much needed after being cooped up inside the house for over a week due to school cancellations.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown January 16, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

Oh this picture is AWESOME! Very cool!

Unknown January 17, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

absolutely FaNtAsTiC photograph! I love the colors of the sun shining through his hair :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP