June 22, 2010

a little of this and that

I've been slacking in the blog department lately. With summertime comes little boys who want to spend every waking moment outside. They love to play and splash in the kiddie pool.

180ew


What a hot shot!
069ew


He does realize the water is only 6" deep, right??
096ew


124ew


When they aren't playing in the pool, they are riding bikes, playing ball, digging in the dirt, or begging for Popsicles.527ew


Or just plain acting silly.
578ew


By the way, I am proud to report that the youngling is 100% potty trained! He hasn't had any accidents and has woken up dry from nap and bedtime for over a week now. I am so very happy to be done with diapers in this household!


"No mom, you can NOT take my picture in front of the pretty Hydrangeas"
562ew


Our garden is doing pretty well. We are starting to pull squash and zucchini off pretty much every day now. Sunday we had our 1st crop of green beans, just in time for Father's Day dinner, yum!

074ew


I've also started getting pretty busy with my photography business. I've had a session once a week for several weeks now and as a result I've been able to indulge in my long anticipated purchase of a new lens. Now to upgrade my camera body!

Here is a new favorite I took of this week old sweet pea, isn't he precious?!
345ew


I love that I get a chance to play with my camera and babies. It's a win, win situation!

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown June 22, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

LOVING the pics off the new lens! and that pic of the droplets coming out of the pool is totally phenomenal!

Jenn Jorgensen June 22, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

You just keep getting better and better!

Unknown June 23, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

Amazing! I just love that pool shot with the water splashing out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP