January 1, 2011

project 365/1 ~ rainy day play

I have decided to undertake a 365 photo project. The objective is to take a photo every day to share. I am hoping this will encourage me to pull my camera out more for my own pleasure and force me to update/keep up with our stories on the blog. I've been a bit lot slack lately.

rainy day activity


New Years Day was a wet one. A perfect day for painting the ceramic toys that Santa left in the boys' stockings. Rainbow colors always chase away the gloom!

A few other out takes from our playtime...

042eweb

077eweb

the finished projects, note Alex took care not to leave a speck of white ;)
101eweb


These photos are pretty grainy. I have decided I am just going to have to suck it up and embrace the noise. Since having to take on a monthly car payment I fear my hopes of a new camera will have to take a backseat for a while (backseat, ha, get it?). However, I can offer no excuses for the orange-y white balance since I was too lazy to do it right.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown January 3, 2011 at 8:54 PM  

Awesome photos! Good luck with the 365 Project!

Unknown January 3, 2011 at 10:18 PM  

Is embracing the noise similar to embracing a tray full of vowels? I've started the same project and tracking on flickr. Looking forward to seeing your pics each day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP