January 15, 2011

project 365/15 ~ escape!

15/365


As I've mentioned before, I love my children. They make me laugh and feel loved like no one others can. But, after being trapped in the house for over a week with all boys listening to fights over toys, fart machines, and the proud proclamations of getting a picture of the dog's butt a girl needs a break. This is why I love my BFF, Tara. We can go days/weeks/months without talking but some how always know when one of us is in need. As I was getting dressed for the day thinking that I needed to get out for a while I get a message from Tara asking if I need a break and do I want to meet for coffee. How awesome is it that she felt my need from 35+ miles away?

I enjoyed a delicious grande white chocolate mocha. When we picked up our drink orders they had a basket full of hand knit koozies with a sign that said "free, take one".

15(b)/365


How awesome that someone took the time to make these and then just gave them away. I will keep my koozy in the car at the ready for my next Starbucks treat and smile.

Afterwards we did a little shopping. Even though I didn't buy anything, it was fun trying on clothes and making fun of each other's choices. Tara and I are complete opposites. I think that's why our friendship works so well.

After my short break I was ready to come home fully recharged and be entertained by these cuties...and listen to them giggle madly as they pressed the fart machine button. Repeatedly.

storyboardweb

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown January 16, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

Your boys are just the absolute cutest!!

Unknown January 16, 2011 at 9:32 AM  

Ooh and FREE handknit cozies? How friggin awesome is that? :) Reminds you that there are good people out there in this big world!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP