January 23, 2011

project 365/23 ~ scooby doo

23/365


We have come to the conclusion that Otto would have been better named Scooby Doo. He looks like him, he acts like him, and he loves to eat like him. He is a little over a year old now and at last weigh in a couple of months ago was around 115lbs. He is finally starting to show some signs of calming down, not much, but there is hope there. He is reminded often that it's a good thing he is a handsome boy, especially when he perks his ears up like in the photo above trying to look sweet and innocent...I know better.

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP