February 3, 2011

project 365/34 ~ play ball!

34/365


A tennis ball is Otto's most favorite toy. It is also the only toy (or shoe, stuffed animal, sock, roll of toilet, paper, or anything else he can find to thieve) that lasts longer than 60 seconds in the clutches of his jaws. He could fetch the ball for hours on end if you let him and can stand the drooling, sopping mess it becomes after a few minutes of play.

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP