March 8, 2011

project 365/49 ~ post valentine's roses

The really nice thing about Valentine's Day is you can pick up a dozen roses marked down to $5 on the day after. I want to add a few flower prints around the house and just loved these red tipped yellow roses.

016eweb

005eweb


I'm not sure these will make it up the walls. I've been too preoccupied lately while renovating our master bathroom to really do a good job. I will have another go at it when I am done. It's a good excuse to have fresh flowers around the house to enjoy.

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP