June 16, 2011

a new edition!

As I was in the middle of my workout routine, on the floor doing abs, I felt a tickle at my elbow. I was focused and lost in the loud music of my iPod. Without breaking stride I swatted it away and continued on. I felt the tickle again, this time as I went to swat I turned my head and saw a gray blurr staring at me. I think I must have jumped 10 feet in the air. After a moment I was able to focus and realized it was a kitten! Tim had brought her home from the grocery store, what a surprise!!

324eweb


She has the most beautiful markings, every angle offers a different pallet of colors and design. After living with her for about a week we have settled on the name Polly because (a) she likes to perch on my shoulder like a parrot and (b) poly means many in regards to her color/markings.

016eweb


Polly has settled in nicely. The other kitties, Sylvester and Tweety, have come to accept her and put up with her relentless play attacks. Otto, well, let's just say we are careful to keep them separated or closely supervised at all times until Polly gets a little bigger. He doesn't mean any harm, but the big goof has no idea how strong and powerful he is even when he's just playing. He wants to be her friend, really.

020eweb


She has quickly stolen all of our hearts. Alex tells me at least twice a day "Awww, she's cute! I love Hollwee (because he has trouble with that 'p' sound)!". I am so glad she is a part of our family now.

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP