February 9, 2012

I 'moustache' you a question....

015eweb


Has it really been since July since I have updated this blog? Oh my!

No excuses other than it has been busy with many ups and downs in the past 6-7 months. I have also been experiencing burnout and frustation with the photography business. As a consequence I have been taking fewer and fewer photos of the boys. This is unacceptable. So I've decided to step back for a little while and focus (he, he) on the reason I picked up a camera to begin with.

Here goes!

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP