April 15, 2007

living in the what?

Living in the moontime is the chorus line from one of my favorite Widespread Panic songs, Porch Song. It goes like this...

Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee
Never the wrong time, time we stay
Living the moontime, time we play
Living the moontime, time to live it up!

What this means to me is living in the moment, without fear and worries. This is something I struggle with everyday, old habits die hard. Thankfully I have Ben in my life to show me the wonders of life through the eyes of a child. He has taught me to let go of my inhibitions and play. There is nothing greater than watching his face light up with excitement and discovery. You can't help but feel all warm and gooey inside. It is in this moment that I know I am living in the moontime.

8 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown April 15, 2007 at 8:12 PM  

Love the look and feel of your blog! Beautiful post!

Christy April 15, 2007 at 10:28 PM  

Love your blog Tabitha. What a cool banner.

. April 16, 2007 at 7:10 AM  

very cute blog! thanks for the invite! :-)

Allison Cope April 16, 2007 at 11:27 AM  

This is so beautiful Tabitha! You should make it a page girl!!!!

Anonymous April 16, 2007 at 11:50 AM  

I heard you had an awesome hubby!!!Show more pics of him!!

Anonymous April 16, 2007 at 11:57 AM  

To bad the only good song choice is Neil Young's old Man..

Amy April 18, 2007 at 12:21 AM  

looks awesome babe!!!

Melissa April 20, 2007 at 12:28 PM  

Welcome to the world of blogging! :)
Love the look of it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP