April 24, 2007

Sick of being sick

I am not a sickly person, so why do I seem to be sick so much lately? Poor Ben got a cold for Easter. Then I got it a few days later. I shook it off pretty quickly and easily though only to get it back this past weekend. The sinus pressure was unbelievable. I ran a fever. I cried. I tried to fill my prescription the doctor had given me back when Ben got sick because I just couldn't take it anymore only to find out that my insurance company required the doctor the pre-authorize it before they would approve. WTF? He wrote the prescription, how much more authorization is needed? This of course was on Sunday when I could do nothing about it but go back home and cry some more. Alas, it is Tuesday and I now am armed with drugs. I sound like crap, but I feel much better.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown April 26, 2007 at 9:30 AM  

Oh man! So sorry you are dealing with the sickies! Glad that you atleast got some drugs for it! HUGS!

Melissa April 28, 2007 at 11:25 AM  

Oh no. Being sick and preggo is no fun. I hope feel better soon!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP