May 25, 2007

Growing


My belly is growing, growing, growing! I can't believe how much quicker it pops out the 2nd time around. Not to mention my belly button...I predict I will have a complete outie in the next 3-4 weeks. I don't think this happened with Ben until the 8th month or possibly later. Here are the progression pics from Ben (sorry for the pic quality, had to scan them in)for comparison. I was the same size at 12 weeks this time as I was with Ben at 17 weeks. Oddly though, I still have not gained a pound (not that I'm complaining).

These were taken the night I went into the hospital to be induced. It still pains me to look at how large and tight my belly was! I am very curious to see how I will carry this one.

5 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Melissa May 25, 2007 at 3:47 PM  

Your belly is super cute! I popped right away the 2nd time around too.
I love your hair color in the pics where you were ready to pop with Ben. :)

Christy May 25, 2007 at 11:11 PM  

I think you look wonderful -- thanks for posting the belly pics :)

. May 26, 2007 at 8:18 AM  

So sweet! You are going to find alot of things are different the 2nd time around! Good luck and have fun with it all:)

Unknown May 27, 2007 at 9:42 AM  

Look at you!! Your belly is just beautiful!

Allison Cope May 27, 2007 at 7:28 PM  

Wow! You look great Tabitha! You need some little person to paint your belly!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP