May 24, 2007

What a great birthday!

My day started out with Ben running in my room to bring me flowers. He was so sweet!! My birthday wish was to take Ben to the zoo for the 1st time, so off we went. As I expected, Ben loved it! He really enjoyed seeing all of the animals. His favorites were the elmunts (elephants),

monkeys,

and snakes.

He even got to see a lemur just like Zaboo and take a ride on a giraffe!

Tell me this is not a look of pure joy & amazement!

He really enjoyed the petting zoo area. He didn't hesitate to go right up to the goats and sheep.

This picture was taken seconds before the goat decided Ben was threatening his mealtime and butted him in the belly. Ben thought that was pretty funny!


We all came home exhausted! Tim cooked a yummy meal and then we curled up to watch the American Idol finale. Overall it was a fantastic day and I am so blessed to have spent it with my sweet boys!

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown May 25, 2007 at 10:00 AM  

Great pics!! Looks like you had a fabulous birthday!

Amy May 26, 2007 at 11:21 PM  

Oh my gosh!!! He is so darn cute!! Love the pic with him and Daddy!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP