May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Even though we did nothing extraordinary today, it was a special day none the less. Ben and I shared a yummy muffin for breakfast that daddy left behind for us, watched some cartoons, and then went to the park. It was so nice to enjoy the weather and watch him run and play. He really loves playing in the creek. This kid has no fear! He walked right out to the middle of the creek without hesitation. Even though it was a simple day, it was perfect. It's the ordinary days as seen through the eyes of a child that make them extraordinary and reminds me that I am very blessed to be a mother. Happy Mother's day to all the mommies out there! I hope your day was as wonderful as mine!

And of course a few pictures to share...

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Lorraine May 14, 2007 at 3:58 PM  

What beautiful pictures. So glad you had a good mothers day. After all what are little boys for but to love and have fun with. Especially with their mommies.

myfrogprince May 17, 2007 at 12:06 PM  

Congrats on starting your blog Tabitha! I love that slide with those adorable pics of your son!
I like the header too!

Amy May 19, 2007 at 12:13 PM  

wow, these are so great. Looks like you are loving your new camera. I am so glad everything is going smoothly with the little spud! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP