May 10, 2007

The Sweetest Sound

We got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time yesterday. It was beating strong at approx 140 bpm. There is no sweeter sound! I am officially in my 2 nd trimester now. I can't believe how quickly the time is passing by this time around. I want it to slow down a bit so that I can relish every moment. Although I can't wait to feel movement and find out what we are having...only 6 more weeks. I am feeling pretty good these days. Now it's time to get motivated and get some things accomplished before I get too big and uncomfortable.

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

. May 11, 2007 at 12:35 AM  

AMEN to that sister....get it done now cause it isn't cool being huge!!! I'm so ready for my baby to get here, but so happy to be enjoying this time with you. I can't wait til you find out what you are having although I'm stating it in black & white --it's going to be a GIRL! I just know. Congrats on everything, now we just need Leah to sip the water & we'll be a neighborhood of hormones! LOL Good luck honey and I'm happy for ya.

Amy May 14, 2007 at 2:46 AM  

yipppeee!!! Congrats babe!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Unknown May 14, 2007 at 4:06 PM  

How exciting!! I am so happy for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP