June 22, 2007

A belly and a wave

Here is my belly at 20 weeks. Just growing right along! I may have picked up another pound for a total of 2 lbs gained this pregnancy, so I am pretty pleased.


My boys (gosh that sounds so neat to say!) wanted to say hi...

Ben



and his little brother

(If you're having trouble seeing it, his head is to the left facing out looking at you and that is his hand above waving hello)

4 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown June 23, 2007 at 8:44 AM  

Look at that belly!! Adorable! And could Ben be any cuter?! He is going to be a great big brother! Love that ultrasound pic! I'm so excited for you!

Amy June 24, 2007 at 12:24 AM  

ben is so cute!!! I love this pic!!! Love that little belly too!!! I can't believe you, I gained 85 pounds with Nicky!!! You brat!! :)

. June 26, 2007 at 5:19 PM  

Cute, cute, cute! So happy for you and your weight gain.....even if the 2lbs is all in your bra!!! LOL Jut giving you heck...you do look great~you go girl!

Anonymous June 27, 2007 at 11:39 AM  

How adorable!!!Looks just like his Daddy..both of them. You look fantastic too...Look at those honkers!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP