June 20, 2007

It's a........

Wow! So waiting IS the hardest part....especially when you have the answer in your hot little hands, but you still have to wait! Tim had to work yesterday, the day of our big u/s. So we decided we would have the u/s tech, Laurie, put the answer in an envelope so that we could open it together and stil be able to share the moment. But I gotta tell ya, it was torture! Overall the u/s went fantastic! Baby is measuring right on schedule. It was in breech position and faced forward like it was looking out at us the whole time. I even got a little wave, so cute! Ben did real well and watched with curious fascination. I warned Laurie that I was terrible with surprises so she not only licked the envelope shut, but she also taped it down! Then we came home and had to wait for about 4 hours for Tim to get home. I made it though! I let Tim open the envelope 1st.....


And then I opened it.....


This is what the card read....


And here's the proof....


I am so very excited!! I will be the mom of 2 boys! I have no doubt that they will be the best of friends. Ben is going to be a wonderful big 'bruh-er' as he prounces it. He will be able to show him all of the tricks.....boy am I in trouble!

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown June 21, 2007 at 11:19 AM  

YAY!!!! I am so happy for you!! Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP