June 15, 2007

movin n' groovin

Yep, it's official....we have some belly dancing going on! This is my favorite part of pregnancy!! I have felt a few sporadic thumps and bumps for a couple of weeks now, but nothing consistent. Then Tuesday night the little bambino got the hiccups! Ever since, I have felt constant movement throughout the day(s). It's such reassurance that everything is going well and baby is happy in there! I found this shirt yesterday and it cracked me up! It was so appropriate and perfect timing, I had to have it!



Only 4 more days until we find out the gender! I had a dream last night that I got an accidental peek at the u/s. It was a boy! Of course when I was pregnant with Ben I dreamed we were having a girl. So I think I will wait until the u/s before I come to any conclusions.

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown June 17, 2007 at 8:20 PM  

That shirt is just too cute!!! That was my favorite part of being pregnant...I loved feeling her move around in there!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP