July 20, 2007

Growing up and out

Growing up...


Every year at Ben's birthday we paint his hands and put his handprints on the living room wall. I love to see how much they've grown over time. Pretty soon we will a new set of handprints to put alongside his :) I don't know what will happen if/when we move....think the home owners would notice a section of the wall missing?

Growing out, here's my belly at 24 weeks....

side view


front view (note total lack of depth in the belly button)


here's a progression pic


I'm feeling pretty good. Although it's starting to get a little uncomfortable with lower back pain. I just started doing some prenatal yoga, so hopefully that will help. The little one is moving all over the place and you can see it from the outside now. It's funny, I never tire of stopping what I am doing to put my hand on my belly to feel him. I will miss this someday. It's hard to belive that in a couple of weeks I will be in my 3rd trimester. Time is going by too fast!

I have decided on a color for the boys' room. It will be a denim blue accented with red and khaki. As soon as I finish up my last required projects for Serendipity Scrapbooks (hopefully by this weekend) I will start the process of tearing down my scrapbook room and paint. I am anxious to get the rooms switched out and set up. I still need to go through all of Ben's baby clothes and see what I can use and what I will need to get for this new little guy. I am starting to feel a bit overwhelmed with my to-do list, I hope I can get it all accomplished with time to relax. Anyone wanna help? lol!

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown July 21, 2007 at 8:35 AM  

What a great idea with the handprints! Your belly looks awesome! I love the colors you picked for the boys room! I hope the yoga can give you some relief! I really can't believe that you are almost to your 3rd trimester! That went so fast!

Amy July 21, 2007 at 8:48 PM  

What a cute idea! I would definatly take the whole wall if I ever moved!!! LOL. You are so cute preggo. And don't you worry one bit about gaining weight, You are just catching up!!! Does Ben talk to your belly? You should definatly get some shots of that! :)

Melissa July 27, 2007 at 4:12 PM  

I love that idea for handprints. I may just start that with Kieran! It would be hard to move though lol.

You look great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP