July 7, 2007

I've got my mojo back!

I have been scrapbooking up a storm and it feels good!! My creativity came to a halt when I found out I was pregnant, but I am finally feeling it again. Here are some of the layouts I've done...

Some projects I had to do for Serendipity Scrapbooks "I Feel Pretty"


Another Serendipity project and my entry for a cirle journal group I am involved in. The theme is celebrating the woman I've become.




My new favorite "A Boy's Life"


Here are 2 more that I can't display because I've entered them in a contest, but you can view them here...
Journey of the Heart
Trip to the Zoo

4 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown July 8, 2007 at 10:25 AM  

Amazing work Tabitha!! I especially love how you did the title on the Zoo layout!

Amy July 8, 2007 at 1:33 PM  

Yippee for MOJO!!! These LO's are amazing!!! I wish you would send some of that MOJO my way!!! You rock chica!!!!!!!!!!

. July 8, 2007 at 1:43 PM  

Love them all! You weren't joking when you said you had gotten some good ones done! Keep posting, so I can see all your work~ya know it's not like we live next door to each other or something! LOL

So are we able to vote on the scrapbook.com website for your layout?? I signed up, but was unable to vote.....let me know if I can!

TanishaRenee July 16, 2007 at 9:49 AM  

Welcome back MOJO...can you send me some! Your projects look fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP