July 2, 2007

My 1st midwife appt

I had my 1st appt with a midwife today. While I love my regular doctor and have complete faith in him, I wanted to go the midwife route again with this pregnancy. I feel that I get more personal (and personable) care with a midwife and a midwife is more likely to push (no pun intended, lol) for a vaginal birth vs c-section. I met Susie today and am 110% confident I have made the right decision. It was a wonderful appt and I've been talking about it all evening. We went over my previous birth experience and my hopes for this one. I am hoping to go completely natural this time around without any interventions. I feel like I am strong enough to do this, afterall it was what my body was made for. She was completely supportive and gave me a couple of insights and suggestions to follow up with. I have such a good feeling about this and am actually pretty excited.....remind me of this euphoria during my contractions come November, lol. I was also given my pre-admission packet for the hospital today to complete and mail in. It makes this all even more of a reality. Once again I am astonished at how quickly the time is flying by! It's time to start planning the boys' room. They will be sharing a room and I have to switch it out with my scrapbook room. I am thinking a happy blue for their room and something pink and girly for mine. Afterall I have to have some pink in my life :)

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Sarah July 3, 2007 at 7:56 PM  

I am so happy that you found a midwife that you like! I just loved my birth experience with my midwife! I'm so excited for you!!

Beverly J. August 22, 2007 at 2:41 PM  

Dear Tabitha
I'm BJ one of the Blue Angels and I didn't know you were expecting but wanted to tell you Congratulation! I think Ben will be very happy with his new brother and I love the name.
Love and Happy Faces
BJ

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP