September 2, 2007

Nichol did a great job! I love how these turned out!! Here's a few of my favorites...



Also, here's my 30 week progression pictures...

7 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Nichol-ie-o September 2, 2007 at 2:04 PM  

It was all you babe~ you are such an easy subject...the camera loved your belly! I think the turned out great & was lots of fun....

scrappermimi September 3, 2007 at 9:10 AM  

What a great way to see how you and alex are growing!

What beautifyl photos!

ellen September 3, 2007 at 9:33 AM  

love the progression photos! so cool

TanishaRenee September 3, 2007 at 10:18 AM  

Wonderful photos!!!!

Allison September 4, 2007 at 11:12 AM  

You look gorgeous Tabby! Wonderful series of pregnancy photos!!!

Sarah September 29, 2007 at 12:10 PM  

Amazing photos!! You look amazing!

Melissa September 30, 2007 at 1:24 PM  

You have a perfect belly! They are all so beautiful...no way that I could pick a favorite. I can't wait to see baby Alex!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP