September 1, 2007

Almost ready

In more ways than one....this week I hit 30 weeks. It's surreal that in approximately 10 weeks I will be holding my new little boy in my arms. I can't wait to meet him! I've been so busy lately getting their room and everything else ready. I am finally done with their room other than a few more touches such as a few more pictures, I want to sew some buttons on their curtains, and pick up just a few more odds and ends. Here is a slide show of what their room looks like now...



Ben really likes his new room. The whole time we were painting he'd run in there and "exclaim look at the color blue!". The 1st night he slept in there he went straight in without having to be told which room to go to. He also understands that the crib is where the baby sleeps. Let's hope he is this accepting and understanding when Alex gets here, lol.

All that's left for me to do is wash all of the baby clothes and equipment. I also need to pick up diapers, wipes, and other misc needed things. And of course have the baby! I'm feeling okay. I'm getting much bigger, so of course along with that comes the aches and pains. I've also been having Braxton Hicks contractions more frequently, especially in the evenings. I guess my body is gearing up for the big day. At least we may be seeing an end to the 100 degree weather days. That almost became unbearable! Amazingly enough though, I managed to escape without any swelling (knock on wood). So overall I can't complain...not that it would do any good anyway, lol.

I found out last week that Oct 1 will be my last day of work. They feel that it will be too difficult to accomodate me and my pregnancy by that stage. I have to agree. The job has become a lot more physical and each day gets harder and harder on me. I come home at night so sore and tired. It is kind of sad though. My bosses have been so good to me, they treat me like one of their kids. But, it will be nice to have a couple of weeks to relax and prepare for baby. Although the financial situation is really scary! I just pray that we will make it through this somehow.

I still have yet to start on my scrapbook room, but that is lowest of priorities right now. Although I miss getting to scrapbook. I do have some good news....remember the contest I entered a while back? Well, I won an Honorable Mention spot!! That's a $70 gift certificate to their store, woo-hoo! I am so excited!! There were almost 3,000 entries and only 77 winners (7 grand prize and 70 honorable mentions). What's really cool is on my regular sb board that I hang out on, 3 of us were winners....one of which was a grand prize winner! Congrats Ally!

I did a maternity photoshoot with my friend last night. She is really creative and talented! I can't wait to see the final pictures! I will of course share :)

I think that's about all that has been going on around here....

5 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Christy September 1, 2007 at 5:54 PM  

Tabitha -- the boys room looks great!! Good job!!

scrappermimi September 3, 2007 at 9:09 AM  

I love the boys room, that blue is beautiful!

Amy September 3, 2007 at 9:53 PM  

I love the room!!! You rock girl! Now get to work on your scrap room would ya?

. September 5, 2007 at 1:20 PM  

Love Love Love it! So excited to come over and snap some pics of Alex all tucked up tight on that wooden shelf....you gotta let me photograph him in there, when the little squirt gets here! Not much longer..........

Brooke & The Boys September 10, 2007 at 9:39 PM  

Absolutely fab! I am so jealous I no longer live next door to utilize her creative talents!!! Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP