August 7, 2007

We had visitors today!

Our dear friends Brooke, Dennis, and little Beau stopped by for a visit today on their way back to Tennessee. They used to live next door to us, but moved back to their hometown in March. We miss them terribly! Especially now that Brooke is also expecting a new little boy too. I loved watching our boys play together. They picked up right where they left off and got along fabulously today. Here's some cute pics where Beau stole his mommy's lemonade and decided to share with Ben.


Aren't they cute??

And here's a couple of hot mamas!

Me at approx 27 weeks and Brooke at approx 20 weeks. Who says pregnancy isn't beautiful?! I just wish she lived closer as we go thru this journey together.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Brooke & The Boys August 7, 2007 at 11:37 PM  

Such sweet little men they are! I sure do miss yall but had a great time seeing you today! Thanks for posting us on your fabulous blog! We love ya!

Amy August 8, 2007 at 3:46 PM  

how cool! Glad you had a good time :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP