July 31, 2007

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

We FINALLY have a name!!!!!





.







.







.






.





do ya wanna know?






.





.






.






it's Alexander Gage!

What do you think? I was beginning to worry that we'd never agree on a name! It wasn't so difficult naming Ben. In fact his name was the only boy name we ever discussed. I've always loved the name Gage, but Tim didn't. He did compromise and let me have it as a middle name, thanks honey! Alexander means a great leader and Gage means dedicated. A pretty good strong name if you ask me. He will be destined to be a good man. I'm so happy we finally have that settled!

(See next post for a more detailed update on what's going on at our house)

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Amy August 1, 2007 at 8:10 AM  

LOVE IT!!!! Absolutly jelous! That is the perfect name!!!! Can I change Nicky's name at 10? :)

Unknown August 1, 2007 at 10:48 PM  

Love love love that name!!! It's perfect!

Rebecca K. August 31, 2007 at 2:18 AM  

GREAT name! so much flexiblity.. he can be Alexander, Alex, Zander, Der, LOL! anyway, great choice!! i have an alex too, great name, very regal, yet down to earth :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP