October 21, 2007

Oh my!

So Ben and I took a walk downtown today to get out and enjoy the beautiful day. I took along my camera hoping to get some cute pictures. As we were walking along the sidewalk I caught a glimpse of my reflection and this is what I saw....

I'm not sure there is any room left in my belly! It's a good thing there is only 2 1/2 weeks left (hopefully less). I'm feeling okay, just really tired lately. I went for my appt last Thursday and I have dilated 1cm and am about 50% effaced (thinned out). I go back this coming Thursday. Here's hoping for more progress! I do hope to make it thru Halloween though. I'll be very sad if I can't take Ben trick or treating. This year he finally gets the concept and I know it will be so much fun! Not to mention I am hand sewing his costume, so I deserve to get to see him enjoy it.

Here's some of the better pictures I took today. Unfortunately I went at the wrong time of day and most came out overexposed (one of these days I will sit down and figure out how to properly work my camera and quit depending on the automatic mode).

















Thanks for looking!

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown October 22, 2007 at 9:42 AM  

You are all belly!!! Not long now! I hope you hold out until Halloween is over! Ben looks so grown up! I love the pic of him against the red brick wall!

Amy October 23, 2007 at 10:51 AM  

Those are great pics girl!!! How funny. You are totally all belly!!! I hope you are hanging in there ok. Miss chatting with you, but we are soooo busy. Ben looks so grown up! Just like a big brother should!

Brooke & The Boys October 30, 2007 at 11:16 AM  

What wonderful pictures! I can't believe how much Ben has grown into a little man. And you look so good! Not "big" just absolutely pregnant and cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP