October 26, 2007

just an update

Nothing too exciting going on around here unless you count napping. I've been doing lots of that! I have to make up for the sleep I'm not getting at night due to having to get up to pee 50 times and very sore hips. Other than that, all is well. I went to my midwife appt yesterday. I am now dilated to 2cm. Pretty exciting since I don't think I ever progressed past 1cm with Ben before I was induced. Alex only needs to hang out just a fwe more days till we get thru Halloween. After that, I am ready for him to evacuate! I have everything ready to go other than packing my hospital bag. We installed the carseat last night. Boy, I know why moms drive mini vans now. It is a tight fit into my poor little Blazer. I guess it will have to do though. We won't be buying a new car anytime soon! Not to mention I don't think I am quite ready for a mom-mobile. Here's my 38 week progression pics...

I can't get over how much I've grown just since 36 weeks. I seriously doubt my belly can stretch much further! The good news is I have only gained a total of 24 lbs. So I celebrated by baking homemade chocolate chip cookies tonight, lol!

I finally got to scrapbook the other night. Here's the layout I completed...

That was my favorite picture from our beach vacation back in July. I have been dying to do something with it. I have a couple of other layout ideas in my head, just need to sit down and do them.

I have been sewing too. I am almost done with Ben's costume. It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. Especially considering I am not a seamstress by any stretch of the imagination. I've also made a ring sling (to carry baby around in) and a diaper case. I still want to make a tag blanket. We'll see how time goes.

I just finished a really good book, Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden. It was a fantastic read! I completely had misconceptions of what a geisha was/is. Thanks to Sarah for recommending it. In fact thanks to Sarah I've read a lot of good books lately that I normally would not have picked up myself :) I am currently rereading the last Harry Potter book. Partly because since I already know how it ends, if I get interupted by labor it won't be a big deal. Plus this time I can take my time and pick up on the details I missed the 1st time in my rush to find out what happens....like the hints that Dumbledore is gay :shock:. I'm sure there will be a bigger push to ban the books now that JK Rowling has released that little tidbit of information, lol.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown October 29, 2007 at 11:44 AM  

You look awesome Tabitha!! You really have grown alot in just two weeks! I made a taggy blanket for Lily when she was a baby and it is so easy and took maybe a half an hour! Memoirs of a geisha is an awesome read! So glad you liked it! That layout is so awesome! I love your style :)

Amy October 31, 2007 at 7:54 PM  

You rock girl! I have been slacking in the comment department, but I love the beach LO!!! When are you going to pop??? I hope you made it through Halloween ok. Hope Ben didn't drag you to too many houses! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP