November 9, 2007

Could this be it?

It is 5:45am. I have been up for an hour and a half now with 'real' contractions (and silly me thought I wouldn't be able to recognize them after so many months of BH contractions...big difference!). They are coming every 5-10 mins and lasting 30-40 seconds. Still very manageable and in no set pattern yet, but I know this has got to be it! I just hope it happens after morning rush hour, I do not want to be stuck in traffic! The only thing that saddens me is I have an appt scheduled today with my favorite midwife, which means she will not be on call at the hospital today. At this point though the janitor could be the one to deliver my baby and I wouldn't care. I'm just ready!

4 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

. November 9, 2007 at 6:55 PM  

oh how exciting!!! Thanks a million for calling me~ I feel so important! I'm thinking of you now, it is 6:55pm, are you pushing yet!??!! I can't wait to hear back from you...and when I do you'll be mommy of 2~~~ Congrats in advance, I love ya!

Amy November 9, 2007 at 11:52 PM  

since you didn't call I guess you haven't had him today. Boo Hoo. Maybe you guys are just too busy playing. :) Love you girl. Hang in there!!!

StaceyM November 11, 2007 at 12:32 PM  

Oh Tabitha.............did you have that sweet little guy on my birthday?!?!? I can't wait to hear how the two of you are doing. Let us know as soon as you are able.

BIG CONGRATS!!!

. November 11, 2007 at 1:13 PM  

You gotta post a pic ASAP!

I know he's gonna be a cutie! So glad everything is going good. see you soon

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP