November 6, 2007

still waiting....

Yep, still pregnant. I know I can't be pregnant forever, but I had myself convinced that Alex would be early. I have walked the neighborhood, eaten spicy food, drank lots of rasberry leaf tea, shampoo'd carpets, vacuum'd ceilings and walls, visualizations, lots of praying....and yet here I sit, still pregnant. Just goes to show that babies will get here on their own time, but I sure wish I could fast foward his watch, lol.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Amy November 7, 2007 at 8:17 AM  

poor thing. :( I hope he gets here soon, the little stinker! Making all of us wait so long to meet him. Maybe he will end up being your "patient" child? LOL

. November 8, 2007 at 9:46 AM  

So sorry Tab! but all good things come to those who wait~ not like you have much choice. LOL Just playin' I hope he gets here soon~ I can't wait to meet him, I guess he knows I have a cold and he is waiting till I get rid of it....that way I can hold him! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP