January 14, 2008

My 1st photoshoot

Since I have been practicing with my camera I decided it was time to attempt a photoshoot. Let me tell you, it's not easy to get a toddler and a newborn to cooperate! I'll spare you the details and just show you the pictures. These were all taken in manual mode in my kitchen with natural lighting...









the same picture, edited in adobe lightroom


I wanted Ben to put his hands in his pockets and he wanted to show me doggy ears instead (pockets pulled out)


here I asked Ben to put his hands down and smile, he wanted to say his bless yous (bedtime prayer)instead









saa, edited in adobe lightroom


As you can see Ben had a plan all of his own, and it was very different from mine. So I would say my first lesson is I cannot control the situation. Even though it did not go as I had planned I captured something unexpected, unstaged, and real. I am pleased with my results and my lesson :) Can't wait to try again!

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown January 15, 2008 at 2:51 PM  

Love these shots! They are both growing so fast!

Amy January 16, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

holy crap these are good!!!
Did you shoot in RAW??? I love them. Did you buy Lightroom??? I am so jealous! I love the doggie ears one!

TanishaRenee January 18, 2008 at 10:12 PM  

I love the doggie ears pic, too! Great job on these!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP