January 14, 2008

this one's all about me

I have joined a biggest loser challenge with my pregnancy board online. I am ready to get into shape! I am hoping this will motivate me to follow thru. The challenge started last week and will run until the end of February. My goal is to be able to go down a pants size. I did get some brief crafty time last week and recovered a composition notebook. I am using this to log each day's progress (excercise, water intake, meals, etc).

It felt good to do something completely for me, even though it was brief. I need more of that!

I just finished reading Little Women. I can't believe I am 33yo and had never read it before. It was wonderful! I cried just as I do when I watch the movie. I am currently reading 2001:A Space Odyssey. Tim gave me the trilogy for Christmas. I'm enjoying it so far, much better than the movie.

I've also been playing with my camera (see next post). I think I am finally starting to understand the art of exposure. I have a long way to go, but I'm excited that it's no longer greek to me :)

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown January 15, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

That notebook came out beautifully! You can do it Tabitha! I love Little Women! Let me know what you think of 2001:A Space Odyssey!

TanishaRenee January 18, 2008 at 10:10 PM  

Cute journal! Good luck with the biggest loser contest!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP