January 14, 2008

this one's all about me

I have joined a biggest loser challenge with my pregnancy board online. I am ready to get into shape! I am hoping this will motivate me to follow thru. The challenge started last week and will run until the end of February. My goal is to be able to go down a pants size. I did get some brief crafty time last week and recovered a composition notebook. I am using this to log each day's progress (excercise, water intake, meals, etc).

It felt good to do something completely for me, even though it was brief. I need more of that!

I just finished reading Little Women. I can't believe I am 33yo and had never read it before. It was wonderful! I cried just as I do when I watch the movie. I am currently reading 2001:A Space Odyssey. Tim gave me the trilogy for Christmas. I'm enjoying it so far, much better than the movie.

I've also been playing with my camera (see next post). I think I am finally starting to understand the art of exposure. I have a long way to go, but I'm excited that it's no longer greek to me :)

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Sarah January 15, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

That notebook came out beautifully! You can do it Tabitha! I love Little Women! Let me know what you think of 2001:A Space Odyssey!

TanishaRenee January 18, 2008 at 10:10 PM  

Cute journal! Good luck with the biggest loser contest!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP