January 17, 2008

Passing through

We got a special treat this past weekend. Grandpa and Peggy stopped by while headed to Nashville for the weekend. The boys love to spend time with their Grandpa! Even though Ben didn't get to chase Belle's tail this visit, he did get to go for a ride in the BIG truck!


Alex got to show off how big he's getting and shared a few smiles.



Thanks for the visit Daddy, we love you!

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP